Wednesday, March 28, 2007

25 March 2007

Lately, i've been dreaming a lot about K...good ones...bad ones....every nite
At this point i know that i am not strong...not strong to let him go.
I HAVE to let him go. I MUST let him go.
Why is it so difficult?

I did go into one relationship, it did not work out. Broke up at the very early stage. I kept quarelling with him, pity him.
I apologize for not being able to commit to the relationship.
The reason is because I am not letting K go.
I was not sincere about the relationship...i guess it was my way out of trying to forget K.

I've been told to do something that can make me happy. Ok, i picked up a hobby.
Yeah, it does make me happy...
but only when i'm doing it, after that...i'm still not happy...


28 March 2007

Last nite...i was about to sleep and K was on my mind...and without me realizing airmata mengalir lagi...I've been crying almost every nite...
Never had i felt this way before...i mean i have been in and out of relationships, but it was not as bad as this one.
Only God knows what i'm feeling every moment.
How I wish things would go away as easy as abc....aarrgghhhh!!!!!

No comments: