Wednesday, November 29, 2006

k.....k....k....1

i got to know him earlier this year. i was working with this big company. being one of the staffs in the department where money comes and go requires me to deal with the bank a lot.
i have to call them everyday. normally it was my supervisor who would make all the calls, until one day she decided to pass the duty to me...

'kb, i think you better call K from **** Bank. its easier .'

after a long pause she continued 'and you can get to know him, he's really nice...'

fine, now i'm the one who have to call the bank...everyday....damn it...

that was when it all started....

K : hello, **** Bank.

kb : hello, may I speak to Encik K please.

K : speaking.

kb : hi, this is kb from ***.

K : hi, what can i do for you?

kb : i'm calling regarding...bla...bla...bla...

K : it's like this...bla...bla...bla

kb : ok...thank u so much.

K : no problem.

...click...hhmmmm.....ok, he's kinda nice...
it was an everyday thing from that day....and it started to feel so nice to hear his voice...
up to where i dont have to introduce myself...he would recognized me from my 'hello' and he would mentioned my name after i said 'hello'....the way he said my name 'kbbbb...' was so niceeee.......with his husky n 'manja' voice....
its goes right deep into my soul...hehehehehe.....
one more thing i like about him is when he laugh....there's something about his laughter...

those days were beautiful...with just one phone call, then my day would be completed...
(gile bayang ape ???)

but do i get to see him?? ...sighhhh.....

4 comments:

k.d said...

sometimes it's this little things that makes your day. And gives a little flutter to the heart.

Ely said...

hello, got here from Sentraal Station.

maybe u could invite him for lunch when u're ready. its just lunch...right?

Angel Eyes said...

i agree with ely,w hy not? or maybe u guys can go out for coffee?

kebaya blur said...

k.d...
i agree, its true...small little things... :)

ely & angel eyes...
hehehe...actually this is a story from my past...i did get to meet him...coming soon in 'k.....k....k....2'